Shipping & Delivery Term
- We will ship the electronic components you order within 1-5 business days after receiving your payment. In case of long lead time, for unavailable stock, we will let you know when we make quotations. Normally we use DHL and FedEx. It may take 3-5 days for the delivery to your country.
- We don’t support free shipping. You are responsible for all the shipping fees incurred. A) We ship worldwide. We can ship using your shipping account (DHL/FedEx/UPS/TNT or others) as per your instructions. B) Or we ship via our shipping account (We have a good relationship with DHL and FedEx with very special freight). Shipping fees are not fixed and vary based on the destination where the customer is located, dimensions and weight of the parcel. We will check the shipping cost for you and add it to the total amount you should pay.
- Shipping Information Details
We only ship to the confirmed address provided. Before you pay, please make sure your address is accurate to match the address you would like us to ship to.
In order to make shipping more smoothly, we need the information below:
Company name: *****
Full Address: *****
Contact person: *****
Contact phone number: *****
City name: *****
Local post code: *****
- When you purchase electronic components from overseas (international orders), you should pay the additional local taxes, duties, GST, tariffs, and fees. Depending on the complexity of international shipping and varying custom policies in different countries, we cannot be able to provide an estimate and quote of these amounts. So please contact your local customs station with any problems or questions.
- Customs problem.
Our quotations are FOB prices. We are not responsible for customs clearance in destination countries. In case the electronic components you order from us were detained or seized by your local customs office (station), we can provide some documents for customers, but we are not responsible for customs clearance. We do not pay the customs fee. It’s your duty to clear the electronic components from your local customs. Also, we will not ship again if parts were detained or seized at your local customs. There is no refund for the amount paid.
- No doubt, we do our best to provide you with the most reliable, affordable way of international shipping and courier delivery services. But sometimes international delivery is highly depended on the courier company and local customs. We are not responsible for any accidents, delays or other issues that are the responsibility of the shipping service provider. If you do not receive the electronic components you order from RANTLE East Electronic on time, please contact your sales representative immediately for further assistance.
- Regarding the declared value on the shipping invoice for customs clearance, we are pleased to follow your wishes. Just feel free to inform your sales representative when ordering electronic components from RANTLE.
New customers shall make a 100 % payment in advance. Net Terms can be extended to repeat customers following successful payment history with us.
We prefer Bank Wire Transfer, Western Union Money Transfer and PayPal (only for a small amount.)
1) Bank Wire Transfer (T/T, Wire Transfer)
It normally takes several hours to handle your payment and will attract some transaction fees. You are responsible for all the bank fees (both yours and ours), including all local handling fees and intermediary bank handling fees. Therefore, you should confirm the total amount payable with your local bank.
2) Western Union
– Fast, easy and better for a small amount.
– Any time of day or night, any day of the week, almost anywhere in the world.
About how to use Western Union, you can visit www.westernunion.com or drive to your local Western Union agent locations.
PayPal is a smarter, faster and safer way to pay. PayPal is the best option for paying small amounts. Learn more about PayPal; please visit www.paypal.com. Please email us for detailed PayPal account information if you take it as your payment option.
P.S. We do not accept credit card payment. But we can send the PayPal invoice to you. Then you can pay the invoice with your credit card information.
If you still have any questions about the payment methods, please don’t hesitate to contact your sales representative via email.
Buy with confidence. We stand behind our electronic components. We deliver on-time and have a positive reputation and proven track record for delivering quality electronic components. We go beyond other web sites to ensure peace of mind when you purchase electronic components.
RANTLE offers a 30-days warranty to make sure you receive exactly what you ordered.
We warrant the form, fit, and functioning of parts bought on our site for 30 days from the shipment date.
- We perform a rigorous quality inspection on every order.
- We have a full-time quality assurance department.
- We track orders through each stage of the fulfillment life cycle.
- You have direct access to your sales representative via phone and email.
Refund & Replacement
Although we strive to ensure only high-quality electronic components and parts are shipped to all of our valued customers, sometimes problems can occur with our electronic components.
1). You will receive a 30 days form, fit, and function of an electronic components warranty to ensure you get exactly what you ordered. If the parts you order from RANTLE are not of perfected quality, that is, they don’t work to manufacturers’ specifications or data sheets, simply return them to us for replacement or refund within 30 days.
If we don’t receive any written notice of rejection within our warranty time, we will assume you have accepted the components.
2). You are responsible for inspecting the electronic components immediately you receive the parcel. Please make sure you conduct recommended tests on the electronic components and parts before mounting on the board. We will not take any responsibility for electronic parts which have been mounted on the printed circuit board (PCB) and then pulled out.
3). Any electronic components must be returned in their original condition to qualify for a refund or replacement. We will reject electronic components in the following conditions:
- Components are used;
- Components with leads cut;
- Specifications such as model, data, codes, etc. are different from what we shipped.
4). If the components are claimed to be defective, a formal test report or a detailed test description of the nature of the defect is required. You shall not return the products without an emailed “Return Material Authorization (RMA)” number from us.
Any doubt or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact your sales representative.
RANTLE EAST ELECTRONIC TRADING CO., LIMITED
Your Trusted Partner in electronic components independent distribution
We help you find electronic components and parts in China
You name it – We source it.